Friday 22 June 2007

Made a card this evening...


I made this this evening. The bottom half is from the DCWV Glitter stack that I bought this evening. I nearly bought it yesterday, but bought a load of other things then, so decided not to. I had to call back into the range this evening for another padlock, so decided I just had to have it. I am so glad I did, it's gorgeous :). The butterfly is a unmounted stamp I bought ages ago. It says the serenity prayer on it. The top pink card I embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder ( that came in the post today ). The ribbon is form the little silver hat ribbon kit I buy every month & the greeting trimmed down from a large set I bought from QVC. The card is square, I know it looks slightly squint in the photo it's because I had to just catch the bottom corner under the blind to keep it closed. As well as the Cuttlebug embossing folders ( I got 2, D'vine swirls which I used for the card & a script one ), I also got my melt pot & spare pan delivered today.

No comments: