Wednesday 13 June 2007

I'm still around :)


OK Sorry I have been neglecting this Blog a little to much. I have just been busy with one thing or another, Eldest son has now left school is just doing his Gcse exams at the moment. As for what crafty stuff I have been doing, well not a lot really, but have re-tidied the craft room today :lol: I did make a card last week for my next door neighbour who has just had a baby girl. here it is :). I was honoured to be able to use a GSD. file from a lady who had made it on UKS so I used my Silhouette to cut it all out.
Me & my Youngest also went away for the weekend camping again. its the 1st time this year, bought a new tent/awning for the car On Sat. ( although it came into Barron's caravans on Friday afternoon, by the time we had managed to get over the place had been shut for about 5-10 Min's ) Still we manged to have a nice time in local country park, so all was not lost, saw some little ducklings to :) Didn't have my camera for the park, just my mobile so took a few photo's on that. Youngest took a few photo's camping, we were blessed by the weather, it was lovely & hot. Had a very enjoyable time :) I have just been on the local camping site & they have also loaded some of the Photo's we took in a separate folder so Here they are.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Recognise your card from the UKS CR Forum. Really good.

I am tidying my craft room tomorrow .... well that's the plan but whether it happens ..... !