Wednesday 20 June 2007

Been Spending......

Well It was time for another Spend.... My Mouse wandered over Here.
Last night I ordered myself a Melt-Pot, a spare pan to go inside & couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders. Well the Melt Pot was in the sale & I had some points that needed using up as I had bought my Silhouette from them a while ago. Fancied a Melt-pot for ages, also needed to get the free P & P.
Then this evening after dropping my youngest off at Scout I decided to nip to The Range, well the car was already warm, so was a shame not to go anywhere :lol:
I bought a few items :lol:
namely Several stamp sets, a set of shimmer chalks, a pack of 180 DCWV 12 x 12 papers & a couple of sets of 6 x 6 papers, one was Dovecraft Kids designer set & the other was MM Boho Chic set.
I also made a card this morning, sorry didn't scan it, for my dad as hadn't seen them for a while as they had been on holiday. I also gave my Mum her birthday card. They liked them. I had also bought them a few small presents & bought them a subscription to the National Trust. they were both over the moon with that, hopefully they will be able to make good use of it all year round, especially as they are now both retired & go away so much more now :)

No comments: