Sunday 22 March 2009

My Mothers day card







This is the card I have made for my Mum for Mothers day
It was a double folded front card, I trimmed the left side diagonally.
The middle Butterfly is on a acetate strip so it wafts freely.
The flower is a version of a nestabilities origami flower. Instructions Here, but I altered it slightly & used a scalloped punch. I also chose 2 papers & glues them together rather than using double sided paper. The butterfly's are cut & embossed with cuttlebug die/ folder, the same with the leaves. The stalk is velvet ric rac ribon & the bookplate Sizzix. The mum is a script sizzlits die.

6 comments:

SueF said...

That's beautiful Tracey - your mum will love it.

Must try out the tutorial,

Sue

Ellen said...

thats a lovely card , nice colours you used for the flower

Claire said...

Love your blog layout thank you for the pointer and your cards are stunning keep up the fab work x

Clare Arnold said...

Pretty cards Tracey

Clare

Clare Arnold said...

Pretty cards Tracey

Clare
xx

Unknown said...

lovely cards will have to get on to this topic too soon but still surrounded by boxes..... where in burnley are you would love to meet up. 07800795512 give me a call