Saturday 21 March 2009

Made a card



Yes, don't all faint, i actually finished a card. As usual, last min, Ste is out tonight at a silver wedding anniversary do & needed a card. Took me ages to decide on the design , Kept changing my mind/ finding things I could use. I may add a peel off/ rub on saying silver anniversary/ wedding anniversary on the front, but don't have one to hand, although its not major if i don't. I have a stamp, but its a large font, so not suitable.
I used DCWV metallic stack for the silver, Layered with Papermania vellum/ brads. The centre square is a cuttlebug die & the 25 is a script sizzlits die.
I ended up buying some silver peel offs & added Happy Silver to the top, & Wedding Anniversary to the bottom, both on the vellum, but between the brads top & bottom. I didn't take another pic as put them on then my son took the card.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This is a very classy card, Tracey - love it x