Wednesday 20 February 2008

Me & Tim.


Well Anybody who is a crafter knows who this guy is. its the one & Only Tim Holtz :)
Just got back from a demo by him, so am very tired. I want to craft, but am not to it yet. Met a few other Crafty friends to, & met somebody else from UKS as well. Sadly I didn't see as much as i had hoped, my body was complaining loudly about having to stand up, it was only a small table & people seemed to stay in their place, even though I am tall, I still was struggling to see some of it. it did however pass to quickly & if i could of seen more & able to sit down, would of loved for it to last longer. I did do 2 tags as make & takes as well. one with Alcohol inks, the other with Distress inkpads. I already own most of the colours of the distress ones & Do Love Tim's Style. I also have the alcohol inks, but don't really use them, I must remedy that :). The rest of the photo's are on here.

4 comments:

scraphappy aka sandy said...

hi i was there remember being stood right next to you near the end of the day.didnt realise there were so many peps so local on uks. there were 5 of us there all members of uks. My son used to play for rishton boys some years ago,reading through your blog i cant belive how much in comman we have,

Mr & Mrs Fingertips said...

Sounds brilliant, enjoyed having a nosey at your photos too :)

Unknown said...

Is n't he just the best - I love love love him - fab picture hun XXX

Unknown said...

lucky you meeting TH, he never ventures as far down the country as Devon.