Thursday 7 February 2008

Loving crafting again


I am now crafting so much more, & Loving it :)
Monday I went round to somebody's & we had a crafty session. I have now finished my Stamped Box. Monday Night was the monthly Stamping Mad meet, we made our own lacquer & stamped & embossed onto acetate, made a lovely daffodil card.
Tuesday I went over to my parents house, so no crafting, but still glad to see my Mum & Dad :)
Wednesday, I went over to somebodys again, started doing some more of my ATC's & made some more blanks. Last night IO sat & cut some more out, I even took scissors, glue stick, nice papers & corner punch to bed with me & made some more nice atc blanks ready to decorate. I have decided I love the Papermania 12 x 12 colossal paper pack. It's the Nostalgia warm set.
Today I have stamped more backs of the Atc blanks & made more blanks. I want to0 make another set of 4 & do some coordinated embellishments before I go out later. I am out at Hyndburn Crafters this afternoon to :)
I will add some photo's after.
Ooh, Postie has just been, another 54 rolls of gorgeous ribbon, I am in heaven :)

No comments: