Sunday 15 April 2007

Manchester Science & Industry Museum







Yesterday Me & Ste went into Manchester. We caught the bus over there, was a good journey, it made a nice change from the trams to. I am new to using bus's as car is at the garage, so am now car less for the time being, I miss it :(. We had a great time, even though Ste did nearly tip me out of the wheelchair about 3 times, I later made a fool of myself as ended up falling off my little scooter in the middle of a busy part of Manchester :oops:, I was fine though, Ste thought it was hilarious.
Here are a few of the Photo's I took. I am good, I won't post the couple taken down in the basement of Ste sat on the loo's ( they were old mock up ones, not in use ones :lol: )

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Looks like you had a good time !!