Tuesday 24 April 2007

Inchies





Tonight have had a pay making Inchies. I have never made any before, they really are tiny, but had fun. I am fairly pleased with my results, they took longer to than I realised, but then again its so easy to lose track of time when crafting. I started with Steven & Brendan to. Brendan made a one, he is only 10, but enjoyed it to. His is the seperate pink one on its own. Steven made an ATC, a inch was to small for him ( he is registered partially sighted ), he had some good ideas to. I can't just see his or I would of taken a photo of that to. My Stamped ones i used the See-D morsels stamps, apart from the lace edged stamp which was a wood mounted one. The stitched edge stamp was a Stamps away one. All the card corners were cut using a sizzlits die.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Lovely inchies Tracey, and some of you photos are fab!!!

You have been tagged Tracey-see by blog for details!