Saturday 7 June 2008

Going Digital

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by traceycooke
Last weekend & for part of the week I had Internet problems ( My Cable Modem broke), so was without my Internet for a few days. I decided to tidy up the PC ( Couldn't really see the desktop for files), Defrag. Etc & came across a basic digital scrapbook programme, so had a Play. I bought Adobe Elements 6 a few weeks ago, so had a Play around in that. Its all a learning curve. But for those who Know me, know I do Love my stash, but sometimes don't get round to actually doing things with it. I will never give up paper, but this is just another avenue of creativity for me. I don'[t need to get photo's printed at the right size, all supplies are in 1 place, & easy to find ( well i hope as i build up my collection I will be able to :lol: ). We had a lovely day out at Goole ( over Hull way) the other weekend. It was a RC Helicopter flying event, so all fancy 3d ( upside down) Flying.

No comments: