Friday 6 July 2007

Busy ole me


Been busy again what with one thing or another. Took the lads camping along with my youngest's sister. at the weekend, got very wet, but i rested to & we all had a lot of Fun :) Collected a cabin bed for my youngest son yesterday ( well Wednesday , this will show as Friday ). Must finish assembling it tomorrow, Or should that be today now ). Me & Ste collected a powerchair today for me, so I can get on bus's & have more fun with my lads & generally life my life as much as i can to the best of my health. tomorrow i am hoping to collect some long ramps for the car.
I took some photo's this weekend at Camelot Theme park.
I also took some for a photo challenge of come rain or shine. I took some very wet & dark cloudy ones at the weekend, but was lucky to get some good rainbow pics a couple of days ago at home, so have now entered that 1. I must add them onto here to. i also must get round of adding a couple of photo's that I took a while ago
that are on the bbc/lancashire photo section of their website.

No comments: